This Website is owned managed and/or operated by Sim Lian Group Limited and its subsidiaries (collectively referred to as “the Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”). Please note that access to and the use of any information, services or materials including contents, text, graphics, links or other items found on this Website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- To comply fully with all the requirements and directions issued by us from time to time in respect of the use of the Website;
- To abide by all applicable governing laws of the Republic of Singapore and regulations in the use of the Website;
- To use the Website responsibly and not to cause any misdemeanour, misrepresentation and harassment to any third party and to the rights of any third party;
- Not to use the Website for any illegal and unlawful purposes;
- Not to upload any file which are too large and/or may contain virus and/or are corrupted; and
- Not to use any information and data contained in the Website for unsolicited advertising and/or unauthorised purposes.
Information and Contents found in this Website is derived from sources which we consider reliable. The Website may be modified, deleted or replaced from time to time in our absolute discretion. The Group does not warrant and represent the accuracy, reliability, completeness, security and adequacy of this Website. The contents in the Website are provided “as is” basis. We do not make or give any express or implied representation, warranty or condition as to the results to be attained from the use of the Content or the Services.
No warranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied or statutory in the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of third party rights and title is provided by us. We do not warrant and make any representation that the Content and Services available in the Website is uninterrupted, secure or free from errors. In addition, we do not warrant that the Website and its Contents are free from any virus or any other programming error or corruption of files. The Group expressly disclaim any liability for errors or omissions in connection with the Content and information contained in this Website.
Exclusion Of Liability
The access and use of any Contents in the Website is at the sole risk of the user. Under no circumstances shall the Group or its subsidiaries, marketing partners, suppliers, officers or employees be liable for any losses, damages, expenses or economic loss (incurred whether directly, indirectly, incidentally, consequentially) arising from or in connection with the following:
- The use or inability of use or incomplete or interrupted access to the Website or any other website linked to the Website;
- The reliance of information contained in this Website and other website linked to the Website;
- The failure and defect of any network or server system or the transmission to any computer hardware or software used in accessing the Website of any computer virus or other corrupting or destructive codes, programs, macros or elements of any nature;
- The access by any unauthorised person to any information contained in the Website or to any information provided by you through the Website.
Links To Third Party Websites
The Website may contain links to other third party websites and micro-sites. Such third party websites and micro-sites have differing privacy practices. By leaving our Website and clicking on or accessing such links, we can no longer exercise control over any data or information which you provide to any other entity. We do not warrant and represent that any website linked to our Website is safe and secure. Any hyperlink to any other websites is not an endorsement that the contents are safe and such websites shall be accessed wholly at your own risk.
You agree that any feedback and information provided and/or submitted to us via our Website (such as emails, enquiry forms, discussion forums, chat group, bulletin board, messaging service or social media platforms) shall be deemed as non-confidential and non- proprietary.
You agree that we shall use such feedback and information on an unrestricted basis for any purpose and to any third parties (including transmission, broadcast, publication, production) without further notice to you.
You agree that Sim Lian Group shall not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality in relation to, and gives no assurance that any ideas, concepts, know-how, processes or techniques contained in any feedback or information submitted will be treated as confidential or proprietary.
You are aware that we have no control over any opinions (whether expressed or implied) or information that may be transmitted or published via any online platform and media. The Group disclaims all liability for all such opinions or information.
You agree that any form of communication, feedback and information provided to us are admissible as evidence and that you shall not challenge or dispute the admissibility, reliability, accuracy or the authenticity of the contents of such records.
All intellectual property rights (including copyrights, trademarks and other similar rights) to all materials and information (including design, pictures, graphics, color scheme, text, page headers, buttons, images, animated pictures and sound) found in or published by this Website are owned by or licensed to Sim Lian Group and its subsidiaries, its service providers and/or professional advisors.
You shall not hyperlink, reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, distribute, republish, broadcast, circulate or commercially exploit any part of this Website or the Content in any manner for any public or commercial purpose without the express written consent of Sim Lian Group. We shall have the discretion to consent, grant or refuse at our sole discretion and may impose terms and conditions to be adhered to arising from the written request.
General Terms & Conditions For Social Media Contests
The following terms and conditions apply to contests organised by or on behalf of Sim Lian Group Limited (“the Organiser”) conducted through various social media platforms (inclusive and not limited to Facebook and Instagram):
- Contests (“Contest”) are open to all Singaporeans and permanent residents of Singapore with local residential address.
- The participant shall be a registered social media platform user of at least 18 years of age.
- Multiple entries, third party entries and entries submitted by Agents will not be accepted. Only one entry is allowed per user per Contest.
- Participants shall abide by the terms and conditions of the Contest. Participants found cheating will be disqualified immediately.
- No responsibility is accepted for any contest entries that are incomplete, tagged incorrectly, unreadable, ineligible, corrupted, misdirected, lost or delayed or are unable to be sent/ published due to technical or transmissions failures of any kind or any other reason.
- Participation in the Contest constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Contest. Prizes will be provided in accordance with and subject to these terms and conditions. Any entry not compliant with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- To enter any Contests held via Instagram, participants’ profile must be set to ‘Public’ to allow for public view during the duration of the Contest. In the event the Organiser is unable to verify the entry due to incorrect account settings, the entry will be considered invalid and voided.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the Contest entry by the Organiser’s Facebook and/or Instagram account.
- Entries will be judged by the Organiser on their merits and/or be selected at random based on the fulfillment of criteria stated for the Contest(s).
- Prize winners will be notified and be required to private message the Organiser via the social media platform of the Contest they participated in to inform of their personal details (name, NRIC, email and contact number) for the purposes of identity verification for prize collection.
- Should the winner be un-contactable, the Organiser reserves the right to award the prize to a supplementary winner or forfeit the prize.
- If any prize is unclaimed or declined after one month from the date of our email notification to the winner, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. The Organiser shall not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the stipulated date.
- In the event of a dispute, the winner’s entitlement is subject to the sole discretion and final decision of the Organiser. The Organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Items/Prizes must be taken as they are and are strictly not refundable, not transferable or exchangeable for cash or extendable in validity. The management reserves the right to replace the prizes with items of similar value from time to time in its absolute discretion.
- It is a condition of entry that winners consent to the publication of their names and social media platform identifiers (in the format of username, profile picture and/or submitted photo) on Facebook and/or Instagram for publicity purposes.
- Winners must also present their NRIC at the point of redemption for verification purpose.
- The Organiser is not liable for any costs, charges, damages, injury or expenses which a participant may suffer or may be required to pay at any time in connection with a prize or in order to participate in the Contest.
- Participants warrant that the entry submission is the original work of the participant and, as such, the participant is the sole and exclusive owner and rights holder of the submitted work, and that the participant has the right to submit the work to the Contest and grant all required licenses. Each participant agrees not to submit any entry that:
- infringes any third party’s proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, industrial property rights, personal or moral rights or any other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity, or confidentiality obligations; or
- otherwise violates any applicable laws and regulations.
- All entries submitted must NOT contain material which is (or promotes activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, scandalous, inflammatory, threatening, violent, exhibit cruelty, discriminatory (based on race, age, gender, religion, natural
origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing or which is otherwise inappropriate, in the sole discretion of the Organiser, nor may the name submitted contain any derogatory references to the Organiser or any other person or entity including brands or trademarks of the organizer or any other person or entity.
- The Organiser does not assume any liability for any unlawful or unlawfully produced content entry.
- The Organiser reserves the right to remove, in its sole and absolute discretion, any submission deemed inappropriate or that is not in compliance with the terms and conditions of the Contest.
- If for any reason the Contest is not conducted as planned, whether caused by infection of computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Organiser which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Contest, the Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
- Facebook and Instagram are not sponsors of the Contest. The Contest is in no way endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You understand you are providing your information to the Organiser and not to Facebook or Instagram.
- Personal information shall be collected by the Organiser for the purpose of administering and assessing the Contest. By participating in any such Contest, participants consent to the Organiser’s use of their personal information in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right to suspend and/or disqualify any participant from participating in any Contest and the Organiser shall not be required to provide any reason or justification to such participant. The Organiser’s decision is absolute and final.
- The Organiser reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers necessary for the purpose of verifying the entry. Prizes may be withheld until the Organiser is satisfied with the verification.
- The Organiser reserves the right to suspend, cancel, amend and revise the Contest and its terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or revised terms.
Updates Of Term Of Use And General Terms & Conditions
The Policy and Terms & Conditions herein will be reviewed by the Group from time to time in its absolute discretion without further reference to you. Any changes we may make to our policy in the future will be posted on the website. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Policy and Terms & Conditions.
You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries or complaints relating to your Personal Data and/or the Term of Use.
© Sim Lian Group Limited. All Rights Reserved.